2012 – 2013 ESSAY COMPETITION
1st prize: $1,000 and a 1 year CAMLA membership
Entrants are encouraged to submit 1000 to 3000 words on their chosen topic. Suggested areas which entrants may wish to explore are:
- National security reform and data retention proposals.
- Telecommunications operators as content providers.
- Intermediary liability as a means to regulate online activity.
- Data breach and public expectations of privacy.
- Media regulation in the digital age – is the different treatment of traditional media as compared to new media justified?
ENTRIES ARE DUE WEDNESDAY 23 JANUARY 2013 TO:
CAMLA ESSAY COMPETITION PO Box 237 KINGSFORD NSW 2032