CAMLA welcomes entries for the annual CAMLA Essay Competition! If you have written a great media…
CAMLA SPEED MENTORING EVENT – NEXT WEEK! MONDAY 19th OCTOBER 6:00pm
CAMLA’s Speed Mentoring night is a not-to-be missed opportunity for young lawyers to access wisdom from leaders in the communications and media law field.
Mentoring is organised in small groups which rotate throughout the evening.
A stellar group of mentors have generously volunteered their time to share their career journey and answer questions you may have about your own career path.
This year the mentors include:
- Gillian Clyde, Media Lawyer
- Sophie Dawson, Partner, Ashurst
- Katherine Giles, Senior Lawyer, ABC
- Gene Goodsell, Founder, Goodsell Lawyers
- Adrian Goss, General Counsel, Bauer Media
- Page Henty, General Counsel, RACAT Group and CAMLA President
- Victor Hugo, Principal Legal Counsel, Foxtel
- Ruth Kelly, Legal Counsel, Ernst & Young
- Caroline Lovell, Chief Regulatory Officer, NBN Co
- Anne Petterd, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
- Gulley Shimeld, Special Counsel, Henry Davis York
- Peter Tehan, General Counsel, Beyond International
- Caitlin Whale, Senior Associate, Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie, Level 27/50 Bridge Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Limited places available. Book now!
Please register by Wednesday 14th October.
Tickets are $20.00 (incl GST) and light refreshments will be provided.