The downloads page contains downloadable content from past seminars and events and CAMLA meetings.
Please browse through the available downloads and click on the appropriate links to download content.
Downloads from CAMLA
Thank you letter from CAMLA Founder, Mark Armstrong.
CAMLA’s 25th ANNIVERSARY & ANNUAL CAMLA CUP TRIVIA NIGHT
- Guest speaker: Bruce Meagher, Director, Corporate Affairs at Foxtel
- Presentation of CAMLA lifetime memberships
- Great prizes to be won!
THURSDAY 22ND AUGUST
6:00pm for 6:30pm start
DOLTONE HOUSE, JONES BAY WHARF, PYRMONT
PIERS 19-21 UPPER DECK, 26-32 PIRRAMA ROAD, PYRMONT NSW 2009
$100.00 per head (includes GST)
$1000.00 for a table of 10 (includes GST)
(includes canapés and beverages)
Parking is available directly across the road from the venue in the
Wilson/Jones Bay Wharf Car Park or at The Star Casino
RSVP: email@example.com or (02) 9399 5595 by Friday 9 August and complete the registration form (download below)
‘Update your privacy settings’ presentation by Australian Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim 7th March 2013
Update your privacy settings
Privacy Law Reform 2014
Presentation by Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim to CAMLA, Henry Davis York Level 10, 44 Martin Place, Sydney
2012 – 2013 ESSAY COMPETITION
1st prize: $1,000 and a 1 year CAMLA membership
Entrants are encouraged to submit 1000 to 3000 words on their chosen topic. Suggested areas which entrants may wish to explore are:
- National security reform and data retention proposals.
- Telecommunications operators as content providers.
- Intermediary liability as a means to regulate online activity.
- Data breach and public expectations of privacy.
- Media regulation in the digital age – is the different treatment of traditional media as compared to new media justified?
ENTRIES ARE DUE WEDNESDAY 23 JANUARY 2013 TO:
CAMLA ESSAY COMPETITION PO Box 237 KINGSFORD NSW 2032