The Communications and Media Law Association warmly invites you to attend the Annual General Meeting and End of Year…
CAMLA YOUNG LAWYERS SPEED MENTORING EVENING
Wednesday 19th October 2016
5.30pm for a 6.00pm start
Baker & McKenzie, Level 27, 50 Bridge Street, Sydney
Tickets: $20.00 (including GST).
Light refreshments will be provided on the night.
The CAMLA Young Lawyers speed mentoring evening is a fantastic opportunity for young lawyers and law students to access leading lawyers in the area of communications and media law. Attendees will gain insight into their career journeys and also have the opportunity to ask questions about their own career paths.
Mentoring is organised in small groups which rotate throughout the evening. The stellar group of mentors who have generously volunteered their time include:
- Sue Chrysanthou, Barrister at Blackstone Chambers
- Chris Chow, Managing Director, Chris Chow Creative Lawyers
- Jonathan Carter, Head of Legal, Corporate and Policy APRA AMCOS
- Andrew Dawson, Solicitor, Brett Oaten Solicitors
- Rebecca Dunn, Special Counsel, Gilbert + Tobin
- Ryan Grant, Senior Associate, Baker & Mackenzie
- Karen Hayne, Partner, Addisons
- Grant McAvaney, Senior Lawyer, ABC
- Larina Mullins, Senior Litigation Counsel, News Corp
Please forward this great opportunity to new lawyers and media law students.