- This event has passed.
Global Updates in Data and Privacy webinar
March 31, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree – $25.00
Data and privacy regulation are in the midst of significant change affecting media and technology companies around the world. The pace of change is unlikely to ease as AI and other technologies develop.
This webinar will consider some of the key developments in Australia and will consider what else may be in store, through the lens of what is happening elsewhere in the world.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- the Privacy Legislation Amendment (Enhancing Online Privacy and Other Measures) Bill 2021;
- the Attorney-General’s Department Privacy Act Review Discussion Paper;
- developments in relation to defamation, including the Social Media (Anti-Trolling) Bill 2021;
- recent and proposed amendments to the Security of Critical Infrastructure Act 2018 (Cth) including the Security Legislation Amendment (Critical Infrastructure Protection) Bill 2022;
- the proposal for an EU Data Act; and\
- a global AdTech update
OUR EXPERT PANEL:
PLEASE NOTE: CAMLA members need to log into the CAMLA website to be able to purchase discounted Member tickets.