Between one long awaited judgment and the first defamation case to (almost) test the public…
To celebrate Australia and New Zealand hosting the biggest women’s sporting event, join CAMLA Young Lawyers and our esteemed panel to chat women’s football and the law.
The panel will feature:
- Mel Mallam, General Counsel Football Australia
- Lyn Kemmis, Senior Legal Counsel SBS
- Moya Dodd AO, Partner Gilbert + Tobin and former Matilda
- Michael Bricknell, Senior Counsel IMG Australia
- Kendall Perry, Head of Onside Law Australia
11 July 2023 at 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
Hosted by Marque Lawyers – Level 4 343 George St Sydney
Tickets are $20 for CAMLA members and $40 for non-members.
Log-in to your account to book at members’ prices.